Residential Window Films
MGT Films is a well-established window film expert in Jackson, Mississippi that works with the goal of providing customers with the right window films to suit their unique needs. We offer Residential Window Films that do the following things:
- Eliminate Excessive Heat
- Retain Heat in the Winter
- Reduce High Energy Costs
- Cut Harsh Glare
- Help Eliminate Faded Furnishings
- Add Decorative and Privacy Elements
- Increase Home Safety & Security
Whether you want window film for creating a solar heat barrier in the Summer, retaining heat in the Winter, cutting harsh glare or helping extend the life of your furnishings, we have the Residential Window Films to do this for you.
Eliminate Excessive Heat
While curtains and blinds are great for privacy and help to block some heat, they do so at the cost of natural light. Window Films help eliminate hot spots while preserving the view, making every seat in the house guest-worthy.
- Reject the sun’s heat while preserving your view
- Complement and protect your decorative curtains and blinds
- Increase the comfort of your home
Retain Heat in the Winter
Insulate your windows from penetratingly cold temperatures with Low-E Window Films. It’s like upgrading from single-pane to double-pane or from double-pane to triple-pane windows.
- Reflect and disperse heat back into the room
- Reduce cold spots
- Improve comfort during cold winter months
- Save on heating and cooling costs year round
Reduce High Energy Costs
Give your cooling system — and your wallet — a break with Sun Control Window Films. Stay cool and comfortable all day long by rejecting up to 78% of the sun’s heat coming through your windows.
- Reduce home cooling costs up to 30%
- Use less energy
- Let in the light without the heat
Cut Harsh Glare
Enjoy natural light while reading or watching TV — without suffering from eyestrain caused by glare. Seeing clearly will improve your efficiency when working (or playing) on a laptop, computer or other mobile devices.
- Enjoy every room in your home from sunrise to sunset
- Reclaim sunny rooms for work or relaxation
Eliminate Premature Fading of Furnishings
Ways Home Window Film helps reduce rate of fading:
- Block up to 99% of harmful UV rays — the principal cause of fading
- Reject solar heat, which can continually heat fabrics and other surfaces, causing them to break down and discolor over time
- Filter visible light, which can accelerate fading
Add Decorative and Privacy Elements
Enhance your privacy while customizing your space with Decorative Window Films. Ideal for foyers, entryways, partitions, shower doors, bathroom windows, verandas or other glass surfaces. Decorative Window Films are available in a variety of patterns from subtle to sophisticated design statements.
- Let natural light in while enhancing privacy
- Create an open feel, even in small spaces
- Create the illusion of etched, treated or texturized glass
- Get the elegant look of textured glass
Increase Home Safety & Security
Get an added layer of protection while preserving the appearance of your home and windows with 3M Safety & Security Window Films. They make windows harder to penetrate and help hold glass fragments together after impact from break-ins, natural disasters — or even wayward baseballs.
- Reduce the potential of injury from flying glass
- Impede robbers and burglars with windows that are harder to break and enter
- Guard against natural causes of window impact
Other Residential Services We Offer
- Fully custom designed decorative film options are available
- Custom graphics including numbering, lettering, logo’s or custom designs
- Architectural Finish Films from Di-Noc and Belbien for interior and exterior usage
- Daylighting Films which can significantly reduce the need for daytime lighting
- Dry Erase Board Films in both clear and white
- Professional Window Washing for residential properties
- Custom Solar Shades for interior or exterior applications
- FREE project consultation and estimates
If you have any questions about residential window films, contact us today via phone at 601-707-5596 or Toll Free at 888-802-0237. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule an absolutely free assessment of your window tinting project and a quote on having us do the work.