Commercial Window Films
When tenants complain about rooms that are too hot or you notice that your energy costs are trending skyward, Commercial Window Films can help improve commercial windows by helping increase tenant comfort, conserve energy and even increase safety and security. Commercial window films offer enhanced protection from accidents, natural disasters, break and entry, bomb blasts and flying glass fragments. They could also simply help upgrade your glass to code.
We’re ready to help you find the right solution to improve commercial windows in your facility.
Are your energy costs going through the roof? Window Film can significantly reduce the amount of heat coming through your windows to help lower utility costs. Your tenants get a more comfortable environment, and you get increased energy savings.
- Fast payback — as little as 3 years
- Reduce carbon emissions
- Save more money, no matter which climate zone you are in
- Use toward potential LEED credits
Help keep your tenants comfortable, and you’ll keep them for the long run. Window Film can significantly increase the comfort level of your building by virtually eliminating hot spots and cold spots, reducing glare and increasing safety without changing its aesthetics.
- Reject heat and reduce hot spots
- Reduce annoying glare
- Increase insulation and reduce cold spots
Accidents and natural disasters can wreak havoc on your building operations, but you can be better prepared to cope with the aftermath. Window Film can help hold broken glass together, preventing flying glass shards, the leading cause of injuries and fatalities.
- Engineered to protect people and property
- Reduce damage and loss of data
- Lessen business disruptions
Your tenants want to know they’re in a secure building, and you want to protect your data and merchandise. Window Film can help protect people and property from outside threats like forced entry, vandalism and even bomb blasts.
- Makes forced entry more difficult — can help to deter intruders for up to 2 minutes
- Helps mitigate loss of assets
- Reduces business disruptions
Enhance Décor/ Privacy
- Get expensive looks at a fraction of the cost
- Create the look of etched, cut or sandblasted glass
- Enhance the appearance of your space and add branding
Other Commercial Services We Offer
- Fully custom designed decorative film options are available
- Custom graphics including numbering, lettering, logo’s or custom designs
- Architectural Finish Films from Di-Noc and Belbien for interior and exterior usage
- Anti-Graffiti Films for glass and mirrors
- Dry Erase Board Films in both clear and white
- Professional Window Washing for residential and commercial properties
- Custom Solar Shades for interior or exterior applications
- FREE project consultation and estimates
- FREE Architecture or Interior Design lunch & learn presentations
If you have any questions about commercial window films, contact us today via phone at 601-707-5596 or Toll Free at 888-802-0237. You can also email us at email@example.com to schedule an absolutely free assessment of your window tinting project and a quote on having us do the work.