Safety and Security Window Film
There are a lot of things you can’t control — the weather, accidents and earthquakes to name a few. But you can be prepared for the unexpected with 3M Safety and Security Window Films. Reduce the risk of flying glass. Help guard against property or data losses. Ensure less business disruption. Help protect your employees, your business and your bottom line by fortifying your glass against natural disasters.
Take Crime Prevention to a New Level
Reduce your risk by reinforcing your windows. Whether you’re in a big city or a small town, thieves can victimize your business and go after easy smash-and-grab targets — making your glass doors and ground floor windows vulnerable. 3M Safety and Security Window Films make it more difficult to get through your windows, helping to reduce your losses during smash-and-grab crimes.
- Help protect people and property
- Keep the welcoming appearance of your property without adding bars or other physical barriers
- Thicker adhesive helps hold broken glass together, hindering break-and-enter crimes
- Tear-resistance offers excellent performance over standard films
- Help protect against broken glass shards and unlawful entry
Bring it up to Code
Retaining broken glass is critical to enhance safety. 3M Safety Window Film lets you upgrade your glass to code for a fraction of the cost of replacing the glass. Building codes may specify that glass near certain hazardous locations, such as wet surfaces, doors, floors, ramps and stairs, meet certain safety glazing requirements.
3M Safety Window Films can help you quickly and easily meet safety glazing impact requirements at a fraction of the cost of replacement windows.*
- Can upgrade glass to code for as much as 7X less than new glass
- Helps to quickly and easily meet safety glazing impact requirements
Weather the Storm
Keep your calm before, during and after the storm. Your building, and especially your windows, are vulnerable to the elements every day of the year. When windows break due to high winds, severe storms or accidental impacts, the cost to replace them could pale in comparison to the costs of lost business, physical harm and damaged property. Protect yourself and your business from the risk of flying glass that could cause injuries and damage with 3M Safety and Security Films.
- Help protect against effects of severe weather
- Reduce risks from blast hazards and impact energy
- Lessen loss of day-to-day business operation
Protect Against Spontaneous Glass Breakage
Fortify your glass to reduce the risk of injury or damage. Tempered glass is stronger than standard annealed glass, but factors such as impurities can cause it to spontaneously explode. When that happens, it can create dangerous openings and even rain glass down on pedestrians.
- Help minimize safety hazards
- Maintain operations while replacing glass
Check Out 3M Safety and Security Window Film in Action in These Videos Below
Contact Solar Control of Jackson today via phone at 601-707-5596 or Toll Free at 888-573-8979. You can also email us at Info@SolarControlJackson.com to schedule an absolutely free assessment of your safety and security window film project and a quote on having us do the work.